Become a member of Disability Voices United now!
Top 10 Reasons to Join Disability Voices United
- Support one of the only statewide California advocacy organizations directed completely by and for individuals with developmental disabilities of all ages and their families.
- Receive updated information on the issues you care about and that affect you or your family member.
- Find out the latest on the Self-Determination Program and the federal inclusive settings rule.
- Join us in working to end racial/ethnic and geographic disparities in regional center services and education.
- Support an organization that will fight back against cuts from the Trump Administration to Medicaid, which will affect regional center services, IHSS and health care.
- Get invitations to trainings, events, and conferences sponsored by Disability Voices United.
- Back efforts to make regional centers and school districts more responsive and accountable to students, self-advocates and their families.
- Help pay for the transportation costs to send self-advocates and family members to Sacramento to fight your rights!
- Support an organization that fights for improved education, employment, housing, and social opportunities and a better safety net when people are in crisis.
- Become part of a powerful network that will produce change in our education and developmental disabilities systems to make our regional centers and schools better.
How much does membership cost?
Become a member of Disability Voices United NOW!
Affordable Annual Membership Fees
Note: Membership fees can be waived for self-advocates and family members who are unable to pay. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Membership Fee Waiver” in the subject line.
Self-Advocates (individuals with developmental disabilities) - $5
Family Members - $25
Supporters & Professionals:
Students - $25
Direct care staff - $25
All other professionals - $50